COVID SAFETY INFORMATION
All attendees of Cultural Events Concerts, as well as performers, will be required to show vaccination proof or a negative
Covid test and wear a face mask. Seating
will be limited to half capacity and may be sold out for a performance. Please check the bulletin boards for updates.
How to Obtain Tickets and Support the CEC
Tickets are distributed the day of the concert in the Pavilion from 1 to 3 p.m. and at the door prior to the concert if not sold out.
If the concert is held outdoors, the tickets will be available in front of Wilbanks from 9:30-11:30 and at the gate on the day of the concert.
A donation of $10 is suggested per person for each concert. This is a requested donation only.
Please support the future of classical music at Pelican Cove by becoming a Benefactor. Donations of $100 or more per person will insure the continuation of our high caliber performances.
Benefactors receive the following benefits:
• a season pass good for all six or seven concerts;
• seats in a reserved section of the auditorium, available up to 15 minutes prior to the performance;
• the avoidance of obtaining tickets for each performance;
• an invitation to an after-concert meet-the-artist reception;
• satisfaction that you are helping to sustain classical music for our community.
The Cultural Events Program is self-supporting through generous donations. To that end we encourage residents to:
• fully or partially sponsor a concert ($500 to $3000),
• sponsor an artist reception ($400) or support us with a donation of any amount.
Checks for Benefactors or any other donations should be made out to:
• "Joel Leonard, Treasurer", with "Cultural Events" on the memo line.
• Please place your donation checks in an envelope labeled Cultural Events and place in our box at the PC office.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
Elizabeth Borsodi, Rhonda Liss, Joel Leonard,
David Feltus, Cynthia Wolloch, Gary Wolkstein,
JoAnne Moran, Brooke Jaron, Wylie Crawford,
Adrienne Silverstein, David Saffer,
Helene Crawford, Nanette Stenholm, Felice Yager